NIMAST (Northern Ireland Multidisciplinary Association of Stroke Teams ) is a charitable organisation bringing together a wide group of professionals from health and social care, the voluntary sector, education and research who have an interest in providing, delivering and improving stroke care.
What can you gain from being an active member of NIMAST?
- Reduced rates for NIMAST & UK Stroke Forum Conferences
- Access to NIMAST website with up to date news feed, relevant documents & guidelines
- NIMAST hosted / organised study days
- Networking with colleagues regionally
- Lobbying to influence decision makers, inform policy, protocols and strategy
- Involvement in stroke-related projects regional, national & international
- Contribute to guideline consultations
- Opportunity to share good ideas and practice
- Research bursary (coming soon)